Wednesday 26 June 2013

Reverie



I swivel, I gush, I rush, never easel
As I take twists and turns
I spiral, I merrily laugh as I dwindle
To the ocean where surf churns

I befriend the ferns, I caress the silt
I am free and a master of will
I can tumble and whirlpool and tilt
I am free and a master of will

Now, I am the wind and I sway in air
I play music through the trees that rustle
I run through the grass, at times I blare
I play with the kites that are in a bustle

I waltz like a breeze with the damsel’s locks
Stretching her lips as she savours
My cool, my sound, and my whiff, my mock
As The pansies in the garden become my players

I am back from my dreams, I have touched veracity
I am just a girl and I am bound
My movements are restricted, have lost all audacity
I am just a girl and I am bound







No comments:

Post a Comment