Saturday 25 January 2014

Never Hold On


Life has it's own ways of teaching you. Mostly, the hard ways.

Bring me not the hearts
That will slip away and say good bye
Let me not to the shards
Of broken links, that all but sigh

Lend me not creepers that are attached
Yet give me, that grows and forever winds 
For when, on hearts, are hearts latched
Another beautiful heart, it hardly finds

Take me to the utopia
where breaks are not seen or heard
or grant me the euphoria 
of hearts conquered, love unaltered

If not all this, teach me. 
To let that hand slip away
Not to cling and let'em be
Not to hold on, let'em sway

yet teach me not to give up
for lost hope is love lost and removed
teach me to let go....gracefully
for if it comes back, you know it is never removed  




No comments:

Post a Comment